Graduated from C.E. Byrd High School in 1975
Attended Louisiana Tech 1975-1978
December 1979, Began Insurance career as a commercial broker, joining the family business
Retired in June 2022 after 42 years building a 4 generation company by adding two sons
Joined the Rotary Club of Shreveport in May 2001. Served as a Director in 2007/2008
· Elected Secretary-Treasurer in 2018/19
· Elected Vice President in 2019/2020
· Elected President-Elect in 2020/2021
· Elected President in 2021/2022
· Served as Assistant District Governor in 2022/23
· Elected District Governor Nominee for 2025/26
· Major Donor Level 2
Currently serving the Rotary Club of Shreveport as its Foundation Chair, Orientation Chair and RYLA Chair.
Hobbies: Playing golf and having fun with my six grandchildren. We enjoy boating, waterskiing and camping. Between 1995 and 2015 I was heavily involved with youth sports. Shreveport Little League and Caddo Bossier Soccer Association.
Married to wife Connie for 43 years, Two sons, Taylor and wife Jessica, Logan and wife Caroline,
6 Grandchildren, 9 Months to 12 years.